All accepted contributions will be included in the electronic version of the GENP 2018 Book of Proceeding avaible on this webside starting from the date of the conference.
A number of selected high-impact full text papers,as extended version, will be considered for the special journal issue of MOLECULES, the peer-reviewed open access scientific journal that focuses on all aspects of synthetic organic chemistry and natural product chemistry.
To cover publication costs, Molecules charge an Article Publication Charge (APC) equal to 1800 CHF (1559,52 euro).
Molecules offer APC discounts to the GENP2018 participants equal to 10% of the publication charge.
|MOLECULES Article Publication Charge (APC)||Offer for the GENP 2018 members|
|1800 CHF (1559,52 euro)||1620 CHF (1403,57 euro)|
This discount can be added to other initiatives already active:
- many institutions would support this project and cover the publishing fee.
- authors may be entitled to a discount if their institute is participating in the MDPI Institutional Open Access Program (IOAP). For more information, please see:
- Also, the publication fees will be reduced if they have previously received a discount code.
(SOURCE: Scimago Journal & Country Rank)
- Open Access – free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High visibility: indexed by the Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science), MEDLINE (PubMed) and other databases.
- Rapid publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 15 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 5.1 days (median values for papers published in this journal in 2017).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- Testimonials: See what our authors say about Molecules.
- Sections: published in twelve topical sections.